Eagle European is now looking for a suitably qualified captain for a position on the 421C operating from East Midlands Airport (EGNX; EMA) for a permanent position. See requirements below:
– Valid EASA CPL ME/IR or ATP.
– 700+ Total Time (>100 Hrs IFR inc 40 Hrs ME).
– Valid EASA Part-MED Class 1.
– ICAO Level 4 English proficiency.
– Multi-Crew Co-ordination certificate.
– Right to live and work in the UK.
– Valid Passport.
– Base: East Midlands Airport
– Salary: Competitive
– Hours: ~ 60 Flight Hours/PCM (Block). 30-40 Duty Hours/Week
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position, email firstname.lastname@example.org with our CV attached.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Eagle European Team